all these threads about pocket, or IWB or OWB heres mine

This is a discussion on all these threads about pocket, or IWB or OWB heres mine within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; IMG_20130310_112647_732.jpg IMG_20130310_112719_044.jpg IMG_20130310_112728_998.jpg This is how Ive carried for years. And anytime I get a chance to show off my new grips it puts a ...

Thread: all these threads about pocket, or IWB or OWB heres mine

IMG_20130310_112647_732.jpgIMG_20130310_112719_044.jpgIMG_20130310_112728_998.jpg

This is how Ive carried for years. And anytime I get a chance to show off my new grips it puts a smile on my face!

http://extremeconcealment.com/index....tt6lvfepaia4j0
    is the new holder that I ordered so we will see.

2. Remove Ads

I knew you lived in texas just by the picture ( dont mess with texas). If I did that here the wind would blow, I would print, swat team tackling me 10 minutes later.

I am hoping that texas passes open carry this year

Texas doesn't have open carry? Wow. Even Indiana has open carry.

Nice choice of firearm. All the kudos.
    Now, Texan to Texan, treat yourself to some new grips. You've earned it.

Senior Member Array kahrcarrier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PX4me View Post
    Texas doesn't have open carry? Wow. Even Indiana has open carry.

Indiana is one of the States with the better list of gun laws, even though as unconstitutional as are most of the others. When I read the recquirements of Texas carry, I am frankly quite amazed they they are so highly touted as a "gun freedom" State.

Texas is very careful about moving forward quickly and balancing gains already made. Things could probably move faster, but the state legislature only meets every 2 years for a short, defined period of time (definitely a good thing to not have professional legislators). Many of the Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas based state legislators are just like the legislators from any big city around the country and are opposed to many positive gun laws and freedoms. The Governor isn't that powerful of a position in Texas.

The current debate about open carry in Texas is being weighed against potential unplanned restrictions against CHL holders and our 30.06 signs that restrict CHL holders' ability to carry in certain places. The Texas State Rifle Association and the NRA have been very active in the fight.

I probably failed my Texas civics lesson for the morning, but I think that's it in a nutshell. The best resource to learn about all the issues involved in this debate is www.texaschlforum.com

Cheers!
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Links