M&Pc Accessories and add ons

This is a discussion on M&Pc Accessories and add ons within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I just ordered a M&P9c and was wondering what accessories and add on fellow M&P owners have? Were there any you tried and didn't ...

Thread: M&Pc Accessories and add ons

M&Pc Accessories and add ons

Well I just ordered a M&P9c and was wondering what accessories and add on fellow M&P owners have? Were there any you tried and didn't like? Did you make any mods or just stock?

Thanks for your answers.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    I don't own a M&Pc but I do own a M&P Shield. I'm used to Glock triggers so there is a bit of a learning curve here for me. I understand the Shield may have one of the better triggers in the M&P lineup. If this is true, then I would spring the $100 bucks or so and install the Apex carry trigger kit. A good set of night sights might be something to think about and a good range holster and cc holster(assuming you plan to carry) would be must haves, IMO.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra5.7 View Post
    I don't own a M&Pc but I do own a M&P Shield. I'm used to Glock triggers so there is a bit of a learning curve here for me. I understand the Shield may have one of the better triggers in the M&P lineup. If this is true, then I would spring the $100 bucks or so and install the Apex carry trigger kit. A good set of night sights might be something to think about and a good range holster and cc holster(assuming you plan to carry) would be must haves, IMO.
    All that he said. Everyone raves about the Apex trigger, I've dry but never live fired one (at a gun show) and it didn't feel much different so I've kept mine stock so far. One thing to add, if this is going to be a HD gun get a light for the rail. You can get a TLR-3 for about $70 online, I can't stress the importance of a light for HD guns enough, it could prevent a mistake that you would have to live with for the rest of your life.

Links