Wanted to see opinions on cc options.......

This is a discussion on Wanted to see opinions on cc options....... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a chest conceal carry option that can either carry one gun and a couple mags or two guns and no extra mags inside ...

Thread: Wanted to see opinions on cc options.......

Wanted to see opinions on cc options.......

I have a chest conceal carry option that can either carry one gun and a couple mags or two guns and no extra mags inside of a shirt.

My main carry is a walther pps .40. I have two extra mags I can carry for them. 6 and 7 rounds in addition to the 7 rounds I have in the gun.

The other option is to carry the walther and also have a Ruger LC380-7 rounds. This option would preclude the extra .40 mags.

I am leaning towards carring two weapons.

Just wanted to see what opinions are out there.....

2. Remove Ads

Weather permitting I carry my PPS in a Comptac MTAC. I have a separate mag carrier from TT Gunleather.

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

No matter what you choose give it a few years before you develop back problems. Also note that chest carry often involves muzzling those around you either while carrying such as in a horizontal position or when drawing. Also not the fastest way to draw. However everyone goes through their Miami Vice period and gets some sort of chest holster. I know that I did but after a while I learned that it is best left for those in the movies who do not really wear them until the scene calls for it. :) As far as your choice I would go with extra mags as two guns are heavy for all day carry.

I guess i am pretty boring in that just strong side milts summer special or owb kent hayes patriot image.jpg

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy8 View Post
    I guess i am pretty boring in that just strong side milts summer special or owb kent hayes patriot image.jpg
    One day I hope to get a gun as nice as that holster!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Friends don't let friends wear fanny packs!!!

Open carry is to hand gun as blue tooth's are to cell phone!

Links