Smith & Wesson SD9VE

Smith & Wesson SD9VE

This is a discussion on Smith & Wesson SD9VE within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well decided to dump the Taurus judge Public Defender and get another 9mm. So found a new in box SD9VE that I traded the PD ...

Smith & Wesson SD9VE

Well decided to dump the Taurus judge Public Defender and get another 9mm. So found a new in box SD9VE that I traded the PD for. Figured I would give it a try and see how it would do. She shoots great but the trigger could be better. So I think I will get a Apex spring kit for it and if it does good them night sights. I think it may just be a diamond in the rough. Shot good the other day didn't miss I beat and was as pretty accurate.

The way I understand it they are a upgrade to the SD9's which was a upgrade to the original SW9 Sigma's. Or I think that's right, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone on here had any experience with one? Or have any input about them?

Here's my budget replacement to my now gone Judge PD.

i have a s&w sigma. 9gve. just bought it used about month ago. the 9ve are the upgraded models of the old sigmas that have a bad rep. but they fixed the bad stuff on the new ones. mine shoots great. have never had a jam or ftf or anything. love it. but use to shooting my g23 and g21 and i love their triggers, the sigma trigger is not the best but im use to it now after putting 250 rounds through it and im just as accurate with it as my glocks

Links