Looking for a Glock 30 Gen 4...

This is a discussion on Looking for a Glock 30 Gen 4... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well everyone, the day has finally come to where I have saved up enough money to buy a GLOCK 30 Gen 4 ! Problem is, ...

Thread: Looking for a Glock 30 Gen 4...

Looking for a Glock 30 Gen 4...

Well everyone, the day has finally come to where I have saved up enough money to buy a GLOCK 30 Gen 4 !

Problem is, there are none here local and I would have to purchase from an out of state Dealer (I live in California ).

So, I am asking for some help from my good friends on Defensive Carry to see if there are any out there and if there are ANY Dealer's (or individuals ) willing to ship to CA?

It would be shipped to my 07 FFL who then will do the conversion for me to make it 'legal' in CA: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=383692

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Ads

Lou's Gun Shop Raritan, NJ and speak with Chris.........

You could always try gunbroker.com its a online auction site but glocks have been going for stupid money but it doesnt hurt to checck.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I have been looking on Gunbroker and I'm willing to pay a little more...but most won't ship to California .

I'll give Lou's in NJ a call, thnx Xplosive!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I wasn't aware there was a Gen 4 for the G30. Doesn't seem like they changed as much as some of the other models.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Theres a new glock 30s out its a slim frame and pretty darn nice 10+1 subcompact .45 you cant go wrong

Suggestions

The easiest thing is to find one already in California using Calguns.net. I don't know exactly where you are located, but here are some possibilities:

WTS: NIB GLOCK 30 Gen 4 (San Diego) - Calguns.net

glock 30 new need to sell asap - Calguns.net

Glock 30+ 5mags 750.00 - Calguns.net

*WTT* LIKE NEW GEN 3 glock 30 w/ night sights,extra mag - Calguns.net

You might have to compromise a bit on the generation, price or exact location. But you live in California so you know that compromise is a given when buying guns.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

Thanks pogo!!!

I am an active member on Calguns and did not look specifically today for a Glock 30 Gen 4 .

I PM'd the member with the Gen 4, let's see if we can work something out!

Shoot straight in Florida one of the biggest glock dealers in the country

Im not personally a fan of shoot straight but they do generally stock glocks and as mentioned one of the biggest dealers in the country and should ship to california but there may be an extra fee for all the extra paperwork that needs to be done to do so.

I went to get a G30 and all they had was Gen3 SF. The salesman said "SF" was for Slim Frame; I've since read that in stands for Short Frame. I believe Short Frame is probably more accurate, because there surely is nothing slim about the frame of this gun. But that's exactly how I like it, because I generally have big hands, and it is one of the most comfortable and secure grips I've ever felt. Makes recoil a breeze. I like this gun so much that I now have a fine G19 Gen4 that really finds itself with not job!

Links