New Video Series - Burst Review - Episode 001 - Colt New Agent .45 Video Review

This is a discussion on New Video Series - Burst Review - Episode 001 - Colt New Agent .45 Video Review within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, I haven't posted in a very long time because my work had this site blocked! thankfully that isn't the case any more! I ...

Thread: New Video Series - Burst Review - Episode 001 - Colt New Agent .45 Video Review

New Video Series - Burst Review - Episode 001 - Colt New Agent .45 Video Review

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a very long time because my work had this site blocked! thankfully that isn't the case any more!

I write part time for The Truth About Guns | Exploring the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of gunsThe Truth About Guns | Exploring the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strat and my lovely assistant and I just made our first gun review video for our new concept - Burst Reviews! All the essential knowledge about a gun you need to know in 3 minutes or less. So, yeah this is shameless self promotion, but bear with us we're trying to garner as many views and more importantly, subscribers as possible. We're also doing a secondary video 2 weeks after the first video posts where Kay and I respond to all the youtube comments and try to better ourselves and the show based on YOUR suggestions. Gimmicky? Maybe. But since the end user / viewer is absolutely key to the process what better way to tailor the content to the user than by letting their suggestions directly impact the programming. - So please, like, comment, and subscribe. ( I promise I won't beg you guys any further)
    So without further adieu :

Thanks for watching!

Also if you guys have any guns you want to see us review, head over the channel page for Burst Review - https://www.youtube.com/user/BurstReview/discussion and give us suggestions. Next review will be a Century Arms Int. N-PAP in 7.62x39. Then if all goes well a Dan Wesson ECO 9mm. After that it depends on what I have footage for.
    "With great firepower comes great responsibility."

2. Remove Ads

Links