M&P 45c vs. XDm 45 compact

This is a discussion on M&P 45c vs. XDm 45 compact within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking for a M&P 45c, but not having much luck so far. I went to a local gun shop looking for one and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rem700

Thread: M&P 45c vs. XDm 45 compact

I am looking for a M&P 45c, but not having much luck so far. I went to a local gun shop looking for one and they pulled a new arrival XDm 45 compact out. It's a little more than I think I can get M&P for. They both have smooth triggers which is an upgrade from my current PT145. Not sure what to do!!! I like the M&P a lot but getting one might prove difficult and the Xdm is in the store now!! What are some pros and cons between them?

Thanks.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Great reviews, thanks!! Both guns got great reviews, I keep leaning towards the M&P just wish I could find one.

Quote Originally Posted by SPSTAURUS View Post
    Great reviews, thanks!! Both guns got great reviews, I keep leaning towards the M&P just wish I could find one.
    Might be a reason its hard to find, Its the better choice ;-)
    SPSTAURUS likes this.

I have one two 40c's one being the crimson trace model and three 9c's but can't get my hands on a 45c. My brother is buying my PT145 so I want to stay with a 45 so we can set up for reloading cheaper. Plus I like the 45 round. Looks like I might have to take a trip out of town and do some looking.

Sponsored Links