Glock Mag Availability at Fair Price at Academy Sports

This is a discussion on Glock Mag Availability at Fair Price at Academy Sports within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Quick heads up for Glock owners in DFW and any other areas with Academy Sports locations, I went to the second one in three days ...

Thread: Glock Mag Availability at Fair Price at Academy Sports

Glock Mag Availability at Fair Price at Academy Sports

Quick heads up for Glock owners in DFW and any other areas with Academy Sports locations, I went to the second one in three days and although ammo was nonexistent, they had a plentiful supply of Glock full capacity magazines in 9mm, .40. and .45 for $29.99 across the board. Not bargain basement prices, but not gouged either. At both stores, they each had probably 50 total on the shelves. Just wanted to share, got 2 G23 mags for my 27 myself. One last thing, they are were non Gen4 mags, so unless you're a lefty Gen4 owner with the release swapped over then they will work just fine.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up. Before the crazyness, I believe that is what they were going for there. At least they are consistant.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

My local stores are recovering. Last time I visited they had almost every model for $35!

In God and Glock we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by AZJD1968 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Before the crazyness, I believe that is what they were going for there. At least they are consistant.
    Yea that is what I remember the pricing being as well. I give credit to both Walmart and Academy, they haven't changed their prices on ammo at all. They have kept price consistent, and if you can actually find them with what you want in stock they sell it just like they did a year ago except for the quantity limits. Amazingly, some rifle ammo (hunting calibers like .243 and 7mm not MSR calibers) were actually on sale and marked as such.

Links