New CC Pistol: part 2 Comparing G26 to the PF-9 with pics

This is a discussion on New CC Pistol: part 2 Comparing G26 to the PF-9 with pics within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted to show a few pics of the Kel-Tec PF-9 compared to the GLock 26, to show you its' relative size. As you can ...

I wanted to show a few pics of the Kel-Tec PF-9 compared to the GLock 26, to show you its' relative size. As you can see, it is NOT a mini-gun. It is thinner, and not as tall as the Glock 26, shorter in height by maybe 1/2 inch, and slightly shorter in overall length by about the same.

It feels in the hand very much like a snappier-recoil Glock. I'm sure it's because of the lighter overall weight of the Kel-Tec, and the smaller frame size. But that is exactly why it rides so much nicer IWB, or on the ankle. The G26 for me, is just too much gun to strap on the ankle. And you can see that I use the 15-round G19 magazines in the G26, which gives me a full grip on it. Same for the Kel-Tec, with the +1 magazine adaptor: I don't shoot guns well that have my pinky finger wrapped underneath the butt!

It's pretty close to what people have been asking for from Glock: a single stack, 9mm with no safety and no levers or buttons, or decockers, or bells. And so far, I must say, I like it!!
    Attached Images

Good combo there.

Links