Lasermax centerfire.... Anythoughts?

This is a discussion on Lasermax centerfire.... Anythoughts? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am picking up an LCR this weekend, and it is equipped with the Lasermax Centerfire as well. Anyone have any experience with these? Thoughts?...

Thread: Lasermax centerfire.... Anythoughts?

Lasermax centerfire.... Anythoughts?

I am picking up an LCR this weekend, and it is equipped with the Lasermax Centerfire as well. Anyone have any experience with these? Thoughts?
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

2. Remove Ads

2 days without comments, amazing. I installed one recently on my KLCR for several reasons. Much less expensive and better location of laser than Crimson Trace. I like the switch versus the button which sometimes hits my fingers right and sometimes doesn't. But the most important reason was to retain the Hogue grips that fit so well and absorb more recoil. Truthfully I have not shot it with the availability of ammo or lack thereof. I have done some dry firing and have been waiting for a warm day to sit at the bench and check the factory zero. Besides the weather has been cold enough to carry a 1911 consistently instead. Holsters have been somewhat difficult to locate. A friend at Sweetwater Saddlery made me a OWB pancake and I ordered a Foxx IWB that should arrive soon. I have yet to talk to anyone with any true experience with this combo but like what I see so far.
    Life is too short to shoot ugly guns.

Links