Got my Shield! Thanks to this forum

This is a discussion on Got my Shield! Thanks to this forum within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I have been waiting on a shield for some time. I put a post asking about the pps compared to the shield and taaaadaaa ...

So I have been waiting on a shield for some time. I put a post asking about the pps compared to the shield and taaaadaaa I get a private message from a member (theheater905) asking what caliber. A few weeks later and I am firing the shield I have been wanting so bad. What an awesome pistol! Completes my m&p40 collection (FS, compact, and now the shield). I could not be happier with my new Edc. Now to invest in a couple trigger mods. If anyone has the opportunity to deal with theheater905 I promise you will be more than pleased, super awesome man. Anyways figured I would let the forum know that there is another proud shield owner. Next on the list, 1911; under $1000 any thoughts.

Glad you like it..... The shield is presently one of most sought after weapons.......

I was in Shorty's Shooting Sports today and a detective from the Greenfield Wisconsin police department said that S&W was going to sell his department 9mm Shields for $300.00 each to be used for off duty carry for its officers..........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Save the extra money and get what ever 1911 you want !

My ffl dealer has one in stock in .40 not sure on price because he just got it. If anyone is looking for one shoot him an email speerdistributors@bellsouth.net

DBS
    Congrats! I carry a PPS; my buddy carries a Shield. No way I'd trade, and neither would he!

I recently got a shield, as well, and finally got to give it a go at the range yesterday. It's an excellent weapon that handles recoil extremely well for it's size. Enjoy it!

Links