Rossi circuit Judge

This is a discussion on Rossi circuit Judge within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw the Rossi Circuit Judge in a rifle (revolver) in a wish book and love the look. Anybody got one that can give me ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Alex_C
  • 1 Post By Alex_C

Thread: Rossi circuit Judge

Distinguished Member

Rossi circuit Judge

I saw the Rossi Circuit Judge in a rifle (revolver) in a wish book and love the look. Anybody got one that can give me their opinion on this gun (or shot one yet)? Took my Dad to the LGS, he didn't like the Henry for the both of us to shoot, said it was too heavy.

I love the look of the mix of the revolver in the rifle of this Rossi, and the mix of it being able to shoot shells and bullets is a big bonus. Dad liked it too but we haven't heard much about it.

Reviews appreciated.
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I am not at all a fan of the .410 revo as defensive, but in a longer barrel just for fun it may play.

Distinguished Member
    Thank you Matthew! Bumping this up hoping I can get more reviews on this gun ~ 410 ammo is coming in more.

Maybe I should just get another pistol, the ruger 380 is cute however I really, really like that purty Rossi circuit judge rifle...

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Haven't fired one, but it's one of the most comfortable long guns I've ever held. The ergonomics are fantastic.

Except for the thumbhole stock version. Impossible to reach the cylinder release without relinquishing your firing grip.
    Sister likes this.
    British by birth. American by choice.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Haven't fired one, but it's one of the most comfortable long guns I've ever held. The ergonomics are fantastic.

Except for the thumbhole stock version. Impossible to reach the cylinder release without relinquishing your firing grip.
    Thanks Alex! Do you remember anything about the weight? I'm not that strong but don't have any problem holding my long 308 w/ scope or 28" 12G (both Win's).

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    The concept intrigues me, except for it being a Rossi.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Thanks Alex! Do you remember anything about the weight? I'm not that strong but don't have any problem holding my long 308 w/ scope or 28" 12G (both Win's).
    No problem.

I remember it being pretty well balanced. Maybe a bit back-heavy but you wouldn't notice that when you have it shouldered. Overall weight is fairly light, I'm sure you'll be fine if you can handle a .308 and 12 gauge.
    Sister likes this.
    British by birth. American by choice.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    No problem.

I remember it being pretty well balanced. Maybe a bit back-heavy but you wouldn't notice that when you have it shouldered. Overall weight is fairly light, I'm sure you'll be fine if you can handle a .308 and 12 gauge.
    Sounds like a gun I can relate too! (lol)

Nice varmint gun. Wife loves ours. The ergos are wrong for me to use as a long gun (shoulder fire) due to the short length and me shooting lefty.

Loaded with pdx 45 LC my wife has taken a deer with the lil bugger.

BTW the wife is 4' 8" vs my 6' 5".

It does make a nice companion for our Taurus Judge PD's.

Posted from the outer reaches of the universe via my Star Fleet communicator! Live long & prosper.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
    Nice varmint gun. Wife loves ours. The ergos are wrong for me to use as a long gun (shoulder fire) due to the short length and me shooting lefty.

Loaded with pdx 45 LC my wife has taken a deer with the lil bugger.

BTW the wife is 4' 8" vs my 6' 5".

It does make a nice companion for our Taurus Judge PD's.

Posted from the outer reaches of the universe via my Star Fleet communicator! Live long & prosper.

Thank you! Good info to know regarding it working well for your wife, I'm 5'3" and small framed. I do not hunt but am considering it for the fun of shooting what I consider a "cool & groovy" looking rifle to add to my small collection. Don't know of another company that makes a rifle revolver like this gun.

Links