2 CCW guns

This is a discussion on 2 CCW guns within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SammyIamToday Just train with everything that you will carry and I wouldn't think it will be a problem. I either carry my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 CCW guns

I Go With This Too...

Quote Originally Posted by SammyIamToday View Post
    Just train with everything that you will carry and I wouldn't think it will be a problem.
    I either carry my Kimber Ultra CDP II or my Glock-36. I shoot both frequently, and feel comfortable with either. When my hand touches either, it seem to sense 'safety...?', 'trigger pull?', I don't really think about it...both seem natural...

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

I have three guns that serve carry duty. kel-tec p-32 cz-75 pcr and a springfield xdsc. All are almost the same pull gun pull trigger. With the exception of the cz wich has a decocking lever. When I go to the range I practice with each gun to stay proficient with all of them. Stay safe everyone.

Sixgun

Assistant Administrator
    I have gone thru maybe five or six carry options over time but - this last near two years am totally settled with (and committed to) my 226.

I would tho, like Artz, be content if I changed that to the 228 or even 220. For me it is manual of arms that counts - and thus an element of the ''beware the guy with just one gun''.

Know your piece intimately such that function and useage is automatic - and practice that way. I know folks do change and sometimes we have to because of limitations on dress etc but I sure would now not change like I might my underwear, daily!! I want the thing to be a third hand.

I do greatly like my SW99 compact and for a size reduction it works fine but - manual of arms even tho very familiar now - is different from SIG's and so I'd strap it on reluctantly.

Now if I had an R9 as BUG - lesser problem, as that is DA only and so, much like using a snub - keep pulling! My advice to anyone would be and is - if at all possible stick to one platform type - and practice the heck with that.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links