searched, no items on Diamondback 9mm, any here tried one?

This is a discussion on searched, no items on Diamondback 9mm, any here tried one? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love mine, but I added a barrel extention, slide weight, and weight to the frame. I have not fired it a lot, and do ...

I love mine, but I added a barrel extention, slide weight, and weight to the frame. I have not fired it a lot, and do not plan to shoot it much. there's been some issues with earlier generations and MIM parts, I gather? So my practicing gets done with the LDA paraordance .45, and the Keltec 9mm.

I had one and did NOT have any problems with it. Sold it to a police captain that will be using it for backupat least that is what he told me . I do miss it, as it was as small as my S&W Bodyguard 380 but fired a more powerful 9mm cartidge. It is by no means a range gun. One day I will buy one again. God Bless

Fired one at the range today;. very light. LARGE kick - not fun to fire. Did not like it.

Found these:

Diamondback DB9 Long Term Review
    Diamondback DB9...Any Good?

I have better luck using Google than the search option on this forum.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Pocket guns and gear has an extensive review. Here is the first part.

http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com/2...f-db9.html?m=1

Here is the review after one year.

http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com/2...ow-up.html?m=1

I had one. Nothing but trouble. Constant failures to eject with every load tried. Junk in my opinion.
    Last edited by mpd563; May 21st, 2013 at 07:20 PM.
    God & Guns!

everything i could find was trouble....especially the reviews where the pins work out while shooting.... not worth the money IMO, but I have not owned one either. I would pass and get a Bersa Thunder pro 9mm or something sim,ilar instead
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I picked up a DB380 when they first came out, had problems with it and called their customer service and got a rash of bull dung from the guy. Sent the gun back and it was returned with the same problems and I dumped it. I doknow several people that own the DB380 and seem to be satisfied withthem as a BUG. Taurus now markets the Diamond Back line for whatever that is worth.....I don't own a DB or a Taurus.....
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links