Where Can You export an concealed carry handbag ? HELP

Where Can You export an concealed carry handbag ? HELP

This is a discussion on Where Can You export an concealed carry handbag ? HELP within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello, I'm a french intern in a American company that sells concealed carry handbags for men and women in USA. We want to export in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Where Can You export an concealed carry handbag ? HELP

Lightbulb Where Can You export an concealed carry handbag ? HELP

Hello,

I'm a french intern in a American company that sells concealed carry handbags for men and women in USA.

We want to export in other countries but it is very difficult to find the right market for this merchandise that we want to sell in shops.

I thought that Brasil can be an appropriate country to export what do you think ? Is there gun dealers or other kind of shop that would want to have this kind of merchandise ?

I'm lost ... :)

Thank you

No it is not phishing :) Why ?
    I am really doing a market research !

Why ?? Do you all react like that ? ..

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I'm confused. Are you asking what is a good country to export the items to or from?
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

So anyone to help me out here ?

The purpose of this export is not to have people buy guns !

I'm just trying to see if anywhere else than in the USA such product can interest people : self defense handbags

Good country to export To.

For instance I read that Brazil has a law regulation that aloud to have concealed guns but is it really the case ?

Based on a quick google search, I found the following countries with concealed carry permit systems for citizens:

Bulgaria
    Czech Republic
    Estonia
    Georgia
    Germany
    Italy
    Latvia
    Lithuania
    Moldova
    Serbia

I did not verify any of these; that's what market researchers are for :)
    Rock and Glock and Taurahe like this.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg View Post
    Based on a quick google search, I found the following countries with concealed carry permit systems for citizens:

Bulgaria
    Czech Republic
    Estonia
    Georgia
    Germany
    Italy
    Latvia
    Lithuania
    Moldova
    Serbia

I did not verify any of these; that's what internet forums are for :)
    Fixed!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Quote Originally Posted by lionround View Post
    Dawg, you are way too kind.
    In all honesty, if it would've taken longer then 20 seconds to find that information, I wouldn't have bothered. I'm not even sure if it's accurate.

I like helping out others when I can, but someone who is doing market research should be able to find that info on their own. That's the "research" part of "market research". Any more than what I did will require some actual work.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I would assume you can export them anywhere as long as there are no weapons involved. A purse is a purse. Whether there's a market is another question, one for a market researcher.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by Aminalek View Post
    So anyone to help me out here ?

The purpose of this export is not to have people buy guns !

I'm just trying to see if anywhere else than in the USA such product can interest people : self defense handbags
    How about sharing some information? What's the name of your company? I'd like to check out your product before giving any advice.
    Taurahe likes this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Quote Originally Posted by BenGoodLuck View Post
    How about sharing some information? What's the name of your company? I'd like to check out your product before giving any advice.
    Yea, Ben makes a good point. Do you have a web addy for the products you are selling....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I already found this web site and none of these countries is interesting :) Because civilians aare not aloud to carry concealed guns

VIP Member
    Legal conceal carry is not normally allowed in most countries. I doubt there is much market for the line of products the OP is talking about.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Eric357's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminalek View Post
    I already found this web site and none of these countries is interesting :) Because civilians aare not aloud to carry concealed guns
    I think you found your answer then. If there is no market outside the US then there is no market outside the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links