FNP 9mm compac

This is a discussion on FNP 9mm compac within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone carry this pistol and can give me any information on them. I am in the market for a new pistol and would love ...

Thread: FNP 9mm compac

FNP 9mm compac

Does anyone carry this pistol and can give me any information on them. I am in the market for a new pistol and would love information about this pistol.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

2. Remove Ads

FNP-9M Matte blk. finish stainlessDA/SA action exposed hammer,polymere frame with steel inserts the slide rides on which are offered as a replacement.,hammerforged barrel,3.79",overall lenth 7.09" ,24.8oz. empty,3-15rd mags. I have shot one a box of 50rds it worked and showed promise and the same size as a G-19 Going price around here $399 to $429. Check out www.fnhusa.com

Picture of FNP 9mm compact

Here is what it looks like:

Strongly considering getting this pistol and transfering my carry over to the wife for house duty until she gets her CCW. Thanks.

FNP9

I have both the FNP9 & FnP40 and they are great pistols.The only thing that concerns me is---I have been trying to reach their US headquarters to find out about their tech service and parts and where I can get a schematic and parts list for the past two weeks. Even took a shot at their senior VP Rick DeMitt by phone and e-mail, but no one has bothered to get back to me.
    I would think twice before ever buying another one. Do they care about their customers?

Nice looking pistol, however, I would spend the extra money (less than $100) and get a S&W M&P 9/40 compact/fullsize. They are all stainless, dimensionally similar to G26/17 respectively (i.e. the full size a little longer in the handle than a G19), holds 17+1, USA made, lifetime warranty, and is extremely comfortable with adjustable grips. Check it out at www.smith-wesson.com.

Also, look at Taurus. They have a lifetime warranty and might be in the price range you are looking.

I wouldn't buy a thing where people won't call you back or service your needs. Just MHO.
    -------------
    Walther1

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of the ultimate CC gun!

Guys thanks alot, but won't be getting a pistol anytime soon. My truck died and had to buy another one. However, the poor customer service has indeed prompted me to look elsewhere when the time right.
    Last edited by BlueLion; November 30th, 2006 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling

FNP9

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLion View Post
    Guys thanks alot, but won't be getting a pistol anytime soon. My truck died and had to buy another one. However, the poor customer service has indeed prompted me to look elsewhere when the time right.
    Look at my latest post. DonM.

Links