Grip Laser OTHER THAN Crimson Trace

This is a discussion on Grip Laser OTHER THAN Crimson Trace within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a Springfield XD(m) 3.8 compact .45 ACP. I would like to put a grip laser on it, but CT does not manufacture same ...

Thread: Grip Laser OTHER THAN Crimson Trace

Grip Laser OTHER THAN Crimson Trace

I carry a Springfield XD(m) 3.8 compact .45 ACP. I would like to put a grip laser on it, but CT does not manufacture same and tells me they do not intend to. They offer a grip style for the full size pistol, but only the rail mount for my pistol.

I was discussing this with a holster maker who brought up the idea that there may be another grip type manufacture recently on the market. He could not remember a name, only that he thought he had seen the info about a new patent that did not conflict with CT.

I searched the web and find nothing. Does anyone here recall seeing this out in the larger world?

Many thanks in advance.
    "Give a man a fishk, an' 'e'll eat fer a day. Teachk 'im ta fight, an' 'e'll feast on da meaty marrow of hisk foes fer a lifetime!"
    - Coxswain Ulrich

2. Remove Ads

The only thing I can think of is the grips that are made for glocks that attach on the rear of the grip where the webbing sits, but they are mad eby crimson trace as well. nothing else comes to mind.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Only 3 companies I can think of when it comes to lasers.

Laser Sight Grips for Guns | Official Crimson Trace
    LaserMax Home
    LaserLyte ? Welcome

Links