Found something nice today

This is a discussion on Found something nice today within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Wow walked into GS today again no ammo, I was looking at a HK P2000 which was really nice but jut did not fit my ...

Thread: Found something nice today

Wow walked into GS today again no ammo, I was looking at a HK P2000 which was really nice but jut did not fit my hand as nice as I would have wanted it to for the price. I looked to my left an there was a CZ P1 compact . I could not believe it have been looking for one for at least 6 months. Felt great the best trigger the rubberized grips felt unbelievably good cant wait to get it to the range. What a great day.

VIP Member
    Awesome! Congratulations on a lucky find.

What a great gun. Let us know how it performs.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

CZs are awesome guns. Congrats on the find. Range report soon I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy8 View Post
    Wow walked into GS today again no ammo, I was looking at a HK P2000 which was really nice but jut did not fit my hand as nice as I would have wanted it to for the price. I looked to my left an there was a CZ P1 compact . I could not believe it have been looking for one for at least 6 months. Felt great the best trigger the rubberized grips felt unbelievably good cant wait to get it to the range. What a great day.
    My CZ P01 was the sweetest shooting 9mm I have ever owned. Only thing I didn't like was the short slide height was a little tough to get a solid grip on when doing rack drills and the trigger in single action has a LOT of take up. But it did not affect the accuracy one bit. Congrats, you will love how it shoots!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Congrats on finding the treasure you've been seeking.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Yeah I am pumped just put my g17 up for sale this will replace it nicely also ordered a kramer holster for it.

I agree...nice score. I would've jumped on that P01 myself.

The P2000 is nice, but for that kind of money...I'd just buy another Sig, LOL.

Cool

It did not happen without the photos. LOL

Include them in the range report.

Regards,

FlaRon
    II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T. Larkin

I will going in the morning

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Congrats on the new pistol.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Comeone on...you always tease us with revolver pics... lets see some of the new piece or it didnt happen :)
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

image.jpgimage.jpg was a great morning 25 ft target left was rapid fire fast reload than rapid fire the right bottom double action taking my time top right was really trying to bullseye great gun

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Some P-01 candy to hold you over.

While you would think that the 75B is the best selling CZ, you'd be surprised at how many people buy the
    rock-solid seems to do everything well P-01 that I named for CZUB. However, the P-01 designation is for
    outside of Europe where it's known as the 75D Compact ( kind of confusing with the 75D Compact PCR)
    and issued/carried by Czech Republic military and police forces, with the P-07 Duty making some inroads though.

Basically, the Glock 19 of the CZ world, except for the forged aluminum frame that is:)

Cz-USA and Cajun, along with CZ CUSTOM and others do wonders on the P-01 and other CZ actions.

Enjoy that CZ and thanks for your patronage of CZUB/DW products!

Sponsored Links