Additional info on last post, please see page 2 for 1st

This is a discussion on Additional info on last post, please see page 2 for 1st within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I replaced the original factory rubber grips for "slim grips" due to the size of the original grips (had to change the bushings too) This ...

Thread: Additional info on last post, please see page 2 for 1st

Additional info on last post, please see page 2 for 1st

I replaced the original factory rubber grips for "slim grips" due to the size of the original grips (had to change the bushings too) This made it much slimmer at the expense of some more felt recoil. Much easier to carry as a result. I usually carry it in a "high ride" holster made by Black Hills Leather in South Dakota. Rides very high on my belt which is much more comfortable for me to wear. I also have a FIST shoulder holster for it which is by far the most comfortable way to carry all day. Some people despise any shoulder holster but for me it works very well. Also, get a couple of Wilson Officer magazines for it as they seem to improve reliability and the feed ramp is a plastic material which wont gouge the feed ramp like GI issue magazines may do. All in all, I`m quite pleased with the Defender and as long as I stick to the tried and true ammo as previously mentioned, I feel confident in carrying it.
    I also love my Ruger SR9C as it`s very accurate and will feed anything I shove into it. I think it would feed rocks if I couild get them into the magazine
    Last edited by DaStray1; June 5th, 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: additional info

2. Remove Ads

Links