As Will Smith said..."I just gotta get me one of these"....

This is a discussion on As Will Smith said..."I just gotta get me one of these".... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; beltfedhandgun.jpg...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By gasmitty

Thread: As Will Smith said..."I just gotta get me one of these"....

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

As Will Smith said..."I just gotta get me one of these"....

There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post

lol

Hey look! It fires a CLIP!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Nah, that's belt-fed.

Wonder if that's legal in NY now? Ammo isn't contained in a box magazine...
    dben002, 40Bob, msgt/ret and 2 others like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Trick photo?

Not to be a killjoy, but that looks remarkably like a bunch of .223 Remington rifle ammo held together by a strip of duct tape on one side, grasped by the shooter between his hand and the grip of his pistol. The pistol looks like it might be a full size M&P 9mm. It makes an amusing optical illusion, however.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo2 View Post
    Not to be a killjoy, but that looks remarkably like a bunch of .223 Remington rifle ammo held together by a strip of duct tape on one side, grasped by the shooter between his hand and the grip of his pistol. The pistol looks like it might be a full size M&P 9mm. It makes an amusing optical illusion, however.
    Found that on FB thought it was kinda funny...and yes...it is a "staged photo"....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Yeah, but if he had used 5.7, I would have believed it.

Wasn't there a mod online somewhere to do this though? Not with .223, but with a pistol caliber.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Actually, I think it is 7.62X51 loaded in "disintegrating metal links" better know as a belt for an M-60 machine gun.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon. Go big or stay on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by 40Bob View Post
    Actually, I think it is 7.62X51 loaded in "disintegrating metal links" better know as a belt for an M-60 machine gun.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

The pistol is an H&K. Either an HK45 or a P30. Based on the FDE frame, I'd guess an HK45.

His hearing protection sucks.

killjoy...
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Links