S&W 40 S&W SHIELDS AT KiTP 429.99 AGAIN!!!

This is a discussion on S&W 40 S&W SHIELDS AT KiTP 429.99 AGAIN!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi All! Bob <AkA CLASS3NH> I KNOW most all of you wanted the chance to buy your Smith Shields, and I know everybody who got ...

Thread: S&W 40 S&W SHIELDS AT KiTP 429.99 AGAIN!!!

Hi All!
    Bob <AkA CLASS3NH>
    I KNOW most all of you wanted the chance to buy your Smith Shields, and I know everybody who got one, was/is quite happy with em. HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND DEFENSIVE CARRY for ALLOWING me to post it.
    1-800-USA-GUNS or 207-439-2700 and use the promps to the gunfloor. I am there Mon, Thurs, Fri 6-9PM EST and Sat 12-9PM EST
    AGAIN!! As of right now, we have about 75 of the 40 S&W Shields currently in stock!! (about 290 of em on backorder) I have a 40 and it's a pleasure to shoot! Glock 26 holsters fit the guns (just in case you Glock owners want to know)
    The guns are 429.99 plus shipping. Comes to 464.99 to your Dealer for transfer. BTW the 9MM guns ARE on their way too! We sold about 295 of em from my previous Post here. WWW.KTP.Com
    I'm posting this, cuz I 've been here a long time, and I just want my fellow Forum members to have a chance at these little guns. We ALSO have a ton of M&P Sporter rifles <including Ma Compliant guns) in stock
    When you call, just tell em you saw it here on Defensive carry and from my posting
    MODS and ADMIN, HUGE thanks for your support and allowing us to have the BEST forum on the Internet!
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Good price, but I have mine already....Love it.
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

Awesome, so can I go online and order too, I think that I will wait for the 9mm Shield?
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5, Shield 9mm
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

Sponsored Links