H&k usp

This is a discussion on H&k usp within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love my new USP 9mm! I have 800 flawless breakin rounds thru it now. Not a single hiccup! The manual safety is in the ...

Thread: H&k usp

H&k usp

I love my new USP 9mm! I have 800 flawless breakin rounds thru it now. Not a single hiccup! The manual safety is in the exact same location as my other guns, so it feels very natural to me. I know the USP is considered old technology for H&K but i really like it. I really like the decocker option so I can have a round in the chamber and then have the option of going double action or cocking the hammer, or carrying it cocked and locked like my Kimber. I wanted a full size 9mm that the grip would be to my liking. I finally found it. Plus it eats up the recoil no matter what I fire.

Colorado enacted a 15 round limit, so it really is a great answer for what I was looking for. I like Glocks also. But I just can't find one that feels right in my hand. I also really like having the option of having a Safety.

What do other H&K owners load in theirs? I am using HST 147+P in mine.
    SR9c
    S&W 620
    Kimber Pro Carry II

2. Remove Ads

I use Winchester Ranger 127 +p+ in mine

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    I don't carry my USP so it mainly eats low cost training and range fodder. I do carry a P2000sk loaded currently with PDX1+p. This is ammo I shoot well and as fast as any I've tried. Though an older design, the USP is still a world class pistol and compares well with newer designs.

Links