Glock Lied to Me

Glock Lied to Me

This is a discussion on Glock Lied to Me within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, my feelings are hurt. Glock flatly stated that a couple of years ago, there would be no more OD Green Glocks. I picked up ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Glock Lied to Me

Glock Lied to Me

Well, my feelings are hurt. Glock flatly stated that a couple of years ago, there would be no more OD Green Glocks. I picked up
    a few as closeouts in 2010 and watched the price on Gunbroker for the "discontinued" OD Green Glocks skyrocket in value.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ights+OD+Green

Well, apparently Glock was talking out the other side of their mouth as look what I found on Buds this week......yep,
    OD Green Glocks in both 3rd Generation and 4th Generation. My OD Green Glock portfolio value just crashed and burned.

...crap. I don't have a G17 or G19 or G26 in OD Green.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Sucks for you but personally I'm glad because I don't have one yet in OD, or any other color than black.

VIP Member
    I surely appreciate my OD G36.

Actually, I couldn't care less about color. As long as it shoots, I'm good!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Well, my feelings are hurt. Glock flatly stated that a couple of years ago, there would be no more OD Green Glocks. I picked up
    a few as closeouts in 2010 and watched the price on Gunbroker for the "discontinued" OD Green Glocks skyrocket in value.

Glock 17 9mm 17 Rnd Fixed Sights OD Green $525.00 SHIPS FREE

Well, apparently Glock was talking out the other side of their mouth as look what I found on Buds this week......yep,
    OD Green Glocks in both 3rd Generation and 4th Generation. My OD Green Glock portfolio value just crashed and burned.

If you would like, and agree, I could scoff up all the OD greens in this area and sell them to you for your collection...after all you can't be everywhere...now let's talk about those discontinued skyrocket price levels...make an offer......
    zonker1986 and GhostMaker like this.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post

Glock 17 9mm 17 Rnd Fixed Sights OD Green $525.00 SHIPS FREE

So.........you're making investments in Glock pistols? Some how, I really don't see them as collectable items gaining in value over the years.....
    54868 and Bad Bob like this.

Just wait 'till they come out with the pink, bedazzled version!
    zonker1986 likes this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Have a glock swag bag to compensate.
    http://i.imgur.com/9ufyGBr.jpg
    just dail the number is 770-432-1202 option 3
    The messages says, leave an address and we will get your promotional materials out as soon as possible.

I haven't personally done this, but reddit says its so, so it must be

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Actually, I couldn't care less about color. As long as it shoots, I'm good!
    I ended up with a FDE G27 because strangely enough in my area that's the only one I could find! I agree with RoadRunner71, though: If it goes bang when I want it to do so, it's no matter on the color!

Quote Originally Posted by rigel42 View Post
    Have a glock swag bag to compensate.
    http://i.imgur.com/9ufyGBr.jpg
    just dail the number is 770-432-1202 option 3
    The messages says, leave an address and we will get your promotional materials out as soon as possible.

I haven't personally done this, but reddit says its so, so it must be
    dialing now....better not say press 1 for S&M..press 2 for girl on girl...press 3 for......
    rigel42 likes this.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Quote Originally Posted by southernwi View Post
    I ended up with a FDE G27 because strangely enough in my area that's the only one I could find! I agree with RoadRunner71, though: If it goes bang when I want it to do so, it's no matter on the color!
    Same here. My G26 is OD because that was all the store had. No difference to me.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Were you able to get through?
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Yes....option 3...but they said nothing about a "swag bag promotion"....so I asked for one.
    rigel42 likes this.

Same here. The recording said you could get owners manuals but I asked for the "promotional materials".
    rigel42 likes this.

Senior Member Array elmacgyver0's Avatar
    I want a "Hello Kitty" one.

I was able to leave a message. I asked for promotional materials. Good find! We'll see what shows up!
    rigel42 likes this.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links