Defensive Carry banner

Experience with Cold Bore Custom? Glock grip reductions

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dogboy13 
#1 ·
I have wanted to get a grip reduction on my Glock 23 for a long time now and I have been looking at different places that do them. There's a guy very near to where I live that does them but after meeting him, to be honest I wouldn't let him work on a HiPoint much less my G23.

I have recently become aware of Cold Bore Custom and read some testimonials he has on his website and some that are posted on Glocktalk. Cold Bore Customs Home

Wondering if any of our members have any experience with this fellow and what kind pf reviews they would give. If you hve pictures that would be even better.

#4 ·
I own a G23 with a Cold Bore grip reduction. Can't say much about the service as the pistol had the mod when I bought it. The finished product is great. I have much better control of the .40 cal round using strong hand doubles.

Personally, I wouldn't do a reduction if I didn't think it would improve my shooting.

#7 ·
Cold Bore Custom

Approx. a year ago I went to their website, clicked on contact, and sent an email to request a grip reduction on a Glock.

I got a "do not reply to this email" email stating due to the volume of work to be done, or backlog, they were not accepting

any work. So I saved myself a sock full of money and did it myself.

#8 ·
Approx. a year ago I went to their website, clicked on contact, and sent an email to request a grip reduction on a Glock.

I got a "do not reply to this email" email stating due to the volume of work to be done, or backlog, they were not accepting

any work. So I saved myself a sock full of money and did it myself.
Pictures please!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.