Smith & Wesson M & P .357 SIG & .40 package

This is a discussion on Smith & Wesson M & P .357 SIG & .40 package within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I apologize in advance if this is not the proper forum. I wasn't real clear as to use this or the marketplace; being as that ...

Thread: Smith & Wesson M & P .357 SIG & .40 package

Smith & Wesson M & P .357 SIG & .40 package

I apologize in advance if this is not the proper forum. I wasn't real clear as to use this or the marketplace; being as that I am not intending on selling this on DC, I figured this forum was OK...

Last month I acquired a Sig Nightmare Carry in .45 ( love it ). I have decided to commit myself to .45 and 9mm (there is a Glock 17 in my future). I already have a stockpile of 9mm from past forays into the realm of 9mm...

Thus, I am looking to sell my Smith & Wesson M&P that is marked .357 SIG, but I also have purchased a factory .40 barrel for it as well.

Altogether, the package will consist of the pistol itself (of course), (3) 15 rd. magazines and (2) ten round magazines (unfired), plus a stash of .40 and .357 sig ammo that I have.

The ammo consists of offerings from Underwood Ammo in both .357 SIG and .40 s&w. I also have some Privi .357 SIG range ammo to go along.

The pistol has roughly 350 - 450 rounds through it, mostly .357, but some .40 as well.

Also included in the package are: Galco summer comfort IWB holster, and a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe.

Sorry to be long winded... I am looking for some suggestions on what kind of price I might ask for.

The pistol is in good/great shape. I have carried it some, but since acquiring the Sig Nightmare, the M&P has been relegated to nightstand duty.
    P.A.N.K.U.S. Ogre

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt-

2. Remove Ads

Links