High quality and affordable - EAA SAR B6P 9mm

This is a discussion on High quality and affordable - EAA SAR B6P 9mm within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Many of my viewers/readers have asked me to look into low cost alternatives to the big brand names in defensive handguns. I've been looking into ...

Thread: High quality and affordable - EAA SAR B6P 9mm

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar

Many of my viewers/readers have asked me to look into low cost alternatives to the big brand names in defensive handguns. I've been looking into this for a couple of months and I think I've settled on a solid performer to recommend you give consideration to.

SAR B6P 9mm Pistol | The Bang Switch

The EAA SAR B6P is a Turkish made, polymer framed, 9mm pistol based on the CZ75. It comes to market at around $300 and it seems to be a good alternative for those folks on a budget.

Questions and comments are welcome.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

I looked into this pistol....while looking for a lesser cost mid-size 9mm....I most likely would have chosen the EEA SAR B69 if I didn't purchase the S&W SD9VE...

I chose the SD9VE because they are no unknowns about the pistol....at least for me ..having owned Sigma 40VE and a Sigma 9VE and a SD40 and a SD40VE...

the knowns are they will fire every-time..the trigger takes some getting used to (but a cheap easy fix)...and spare mags are expensive ,but extremely high quality...

I can't say anything negative about the EAA SAR B6P...everything I've read has been positive..... just have alot of history with the S&W Sigma /SD line...(and still buy'em and recommend them)

Picture for those interested.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Not sure, but it probably uses the standard CZ sights. CZ has used the front facing dovetail on almost all their guns.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Not sure, but it probably uses the standard CZ sights. CZ has used the front facing dovetail on almost all their guns.
    While CZ's use a front facing dovetail, they use a pin that horizontally goes through the sight to hold it in place. The B6P uses a vertically mounted pin (straight down through the top). The EAA Witness doesn't appear to be a match either.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Just ordered my B6P but in the compact version! Paid $288.00 plus free shipping from GrabAGun.com

I have had my B6P for a couple of months now. It has been 100% reliable and is extremely accurate. It has excellent ergonamics,at least for my hands.

Sponsored Links