$6 glock grip job.

$6 glock grip job.

This is a discussion on $6 glock grip job. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I found another medium backstrap on fleabay for $6 for my 23 and hacked it up. I always found my natural point was high ...

Thread: $6 glock grip job.

$6 glock grip job.

So I found another medium backstrap on fleabay for $6 for my 23 and hacked it up. I always found my natural point was high with the glock grip angle. My one real gripe about the brand. This worked really well for me. My natural point is dead on now. And surprisingly the bottom portion holds tight. I kind of expected to need something around it so my hand wouldn't snag it. A wrap of electrical tape or some bike tire inner tube but it's completely unnecessary. Pics, One is a shot of the gun without the strap on so you can see the difference:
    Attached Images
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Great idea! Gonna have to try this. Thanks for posting.

Awesome.

Funny, I was going to try this as well, basically same thing as the Grip Force Adapter without the beaver tail. Well done!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Links