So I went window shopping today

This is a discussion on So I went window shopping today within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; And came home with a Glock 19. Was originally looking for a full size gun but they didnt have any G17's in. Was going through ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: So I went window shopping today

  1. #1
    Member Array slidewayz240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    371

    So I went window shopping today

    And came home with a Glock 19. Was originally looking for a full size gun but they didnt have any G17's in. Was going through there guns and saw a G19 with CT Grips for 619. Asked if the 619 was for the gun or the gun and grips. Sure enough, 619 for gun and grips. Asked him if they would do a trade+ cash. I gave them my G26 and walked home with this. So Happy now. Oh yeah, and the laser is for sale. 250 shipped.

    GhostMaker, Drgnfly and darbo like this.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    Member Array rugerista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    223
    Congrats! One of these days I'm going to get a 19 too. How does it compare to the 26?

  4. #3
    Member Array slidewayz240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerista View Post
    Congrats! One of these days I'm going to get a 19 too. How does it compare to the 26?
    I LOVE THIS THING! My wife even loves it and she has a G26 of her own

  5. #4
    VIP Member
    Array C hawk Glock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    W. Washington
    Posts
    3,551
    If you went window shopping you must have been attracted to the ugly manikin.
    40Cal365 and Broadus like this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

  6. #5
    Senior Member Array Sap03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    America
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    If you went window shopping you must have been attracted to the ugly manikin.
    Every time you come home from work the ugly mannequin did all your laundry, cleaned the house & has dinner on the table for you, Every time.
    C hawk Glock likes this.

  7. #6
    VIP Member Array zonker1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    3,394
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerista View Post
    Congrats! One of these days I'm going to get a 19 too. How does it compare to the 26?
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

  8. #7
    Member Array slidewayz240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    371
    Shoots straight. Feels good in the hand. My G26 had the Pierce +2 Pinky extension so the grip length is pretty much the same. The barrel is a little longer which will hopefully help with MY accuracy. Lol. Its not too much heavier than the G26 either. I am very happy with this gun, only gripe is I need to get a new extractor because Every 6th or 7th round came straight back at me and I have two good knicks on my forehead from them.

  9. #8
    VIP Member Array StormRhydr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Music City, USA
    Posts
    2,865
    Im guessing that you got the Gen 4 G19. Brass flying in the face is a problem they have had. Glock will take care of it for you. Id give them a call pronto.

    Quote Originally Posted by slidewayz240 View Post
    Shoots straight. Feels good in the hand. My G26 had the Pierce +2 Pinky extension so the grip length is pretty much the same. The barrel is a little longer which will hopefully help with MY accuracy. Lol. Its not too much heavier than the G26 either. I am very happy with this gun, only gripe is I need to get a new extractor because Every 6th or 7th round came straight back at me and I have two good knicks on my forehead from them.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Array scottync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wendell, NC
    Posts
    1,091
    Nice gun. Congrats!

  11. #10
    Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls Tx.
    Posts
    1,427
    Very Well Done on your new Glock!
    Stop whining and go make a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

  12. #11
    Moderator
    Array RETSUPT99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    44,411
    Congrats on the great taste in firearms.
    slidewayz240 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

    ***********************************
    Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

  13. #12
    VIP Member
    Array C hawk Glock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    W. Washington
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Sap03 View Post
    Every time you come home from work the ugly mannequin did all your laundry, cleaned the house & has dinner on the table for you, Every time.
    You left out the best part!
    gen3 and BurgerBoy like this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

  14. #13
    Senior Member Array Sap03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    America
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    You left out the best part!
    I already have one warning for saying a form of "bull crap" so I'm not going to push it

  15. #14
    Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by slidewayz240 View Post
    And came home with a Glock 19. Was originally looking for a full size gun but they didnt have any G17's in. Was going through there guns and saw a G19 with CT Grips for 619]
    Them there guns looked awesome. Good buy. :) My gf got a G26 for $509 two weeks ago at the show.

  16. #15
    Member Array roadrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    Im guessing that you got the Gen 4 G19. Brass flying in the face is a problem they have had. Glock will take care of it for you. Id give them a call pronto.
    Sure they will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •