Great list of Podcasters

This is a discussion on Great list of Podcasters within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; These guys are great podcasters! Conceal & Carry Network If you know of others let me know....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Great list of Podcasters

Great list of Podcasters

These guys are great podcasters!

Conceal & Carry Network

If you know of others let me know.

2. Remove Ads

I co-host The Generation Why Podcast. We've only discussed gun matters twice thus far as we usually discuss unsolved murders, but we'll likely do more as both of us are gun owners and very interested in self-defense/gun topics. We have ideas for further episodes on these subjects so it's just a matter of time, really.

Man, I was expecting a list...
    ANGLICO likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

GunDudes
    Gunfighter Cast - a marine and LEO (both trainers)
    God and Guns
    Gun Guy Radio
    AR 15 Podcast
    Politics and Guns
    ProArms (with Massad Ayoob)
    Handgun World
    Gun Runner
    Road Gunner
    Tactical Paradise
    Student of the Gun
    New Shooter
    Urban Shooter (formerly titled Black Man With a Gun)

I have listened to all of these at some point or another. I still listen to GunDudes, Gunfighter, and God and Guns.
    thechriskarel likes this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    Man, I was expecting a list...
    With the internet as big as it is you would think someone would have a mega-list but i have never found it.

Frankly, you would think that someone would have already created a network where everyone that loved
    guns could visit and find everything they wanted to find gun related. I have never found that either
    and that is why I created the Conceal & Carry Network. If you point me to the important people that we all
    have grown to love I will try to get them to join. What works best is if you know someone reach out to them
    and suggest they join us. We are a novel concept that is just 1 month old and we hope to catch on fast.

Help me make this list bigger if you can.

Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

VIP Member
    Tom Gresham's Gun Talk:

guntalk's Podcast
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

I forgot the Modern Self-Protection Podcast. Very good.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    GunDudes
    Gunfighter Cast - a marine and LEO (both trainers)
    God and Guns
    Gun Guy Radio
    AR 15 Podcast
    Politics and Guns
    ProArms (with Massad Ayoob)
    Handgun World
    Gun Runner
    Road Gunner
    Tactical Paradise
    Student of the Gun
    New Shooter
    Urban Shooter (formerly titled Black Man With a Gun)

I have listened to all of these at some point or another. I still listen to GunDudes, Gunfighter, and God and Guns.
    Awesome suggestions...I have emailed all of them. If you know any of them personally it never hurts to suggest they join us.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Tom Gresham's Gun Talk:

guntalk's Podcast
    Tom is one of the superstars of our industry and I have sent 2 emails with no response.
    If you know him personally I would love appreciate you sending him an email to suggest he join.
    FREE to him and great for everyone else that might not know who he is....Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdxn View Post
    Awesome suggestions...I have emailed all of them. If you know any of them personally it never hurts to suggest they join us.
    I am a bit confused as to what you are doing. I initially thought I was giving you a list for personal betterment, now it seems that you want the list for personal gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    I am a bit confused as to what you are doing. I initially thought I was giving you a list for personal betterment, now it seems that you want the list for personal gain.
    This in not for my personal gain as I do not make any money off of these podcasters. This is not for the personal gain of anyone except the public that will now benefit from being able to find a single place to look for
    podcasters that share the news they want to find. Feel free to contact everyone of them and see if anything has been charged of them for this FREE service. I am on 15 forums nationally and I have asked the same question
    and I am offering the same free help. I understand your concern but you can check every post i have every made and I have not attempted to sell anything to anyone. We are forming a new network that has never existed
    before in this industry. I hope this answers your question and sets you mind at ease if not please reach out to me personally at chrisdxn@earthlink.net and we can dialogue.

Actually Badey, I owe you a big THANK YOU! Paul of "Politics and Guns" liked the idea of having his podcast on our site and he is now uploaded. I am now talking with Kenn of "Urban Shooter and just this second I got an email
    that he wants to join us. I am not asking you to help me. I am asking you to help grow a network that will help all of us.

Gunrightsradio.com has many of the above listed podcasts in the network and all in one place.

Someone mentioned Ben Branham's "Modern Self Protection" podcast. I took a very good beyond concealed carry training class from Ben and Bob Mayne from "Handgun World podcast" back in March. Good guys and good training.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdxn View Post
    Actually Badey, I owe you a big THANK YOU! Paul of "Politics and Guns" liked the idea of having his podcast on our site and he is now uploaded. I am now talking with Kenn of "Urban Shooter and just this second I got an email
    that he wants to join us. I am not asking you to help me. I am asking you to help grow a network that will help all of us.
    As the owner and executive producer of the Politics and Guns Podcast I can honestly say that no money has passed between Chris and I. He is looking to build a place where people can get good information about firearms and the culture that surrounds them. I am looking to get my show exposed to as many people as possible.

I hope both of us benefit from this, but am certain that neither one of us will profit financially from it as I am not being charged nor am I charging for the affiliation.

I hope this clears up any confusion in the matter. If anyone would like to communicate with me further about this feel free to email me at Paul@politicsandguns.com

Paul Lathrop

Politics and Guns Podcast | Covering the news and events that impact our rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links