HK P30 LEM questions?

This is a discussion on HK P30 LEM questions? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I an thinking of get my first HK Pistol in 9 mm, I did hold one with LEM Trigger and on with the DA/SA Trigger. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IndianaSig
  • 1 Post By SCfromNY

Thread: HK P30 LEM questions?

HK P30 LEM questions?

I an thinking of get my first HK Pistol in 9 mm, I did hold one with LEM Trigger and on with the DA/SA Trigger.

Could some of tell me how the LEM is working out for you and what is the LEM light?

2. Remove Ads

I have a P30 in 9mm V1 (Light LEM) and really like it. The gun is fighting my P228 for favored status. Light is just a lighter pound pull than V2, which is the "normal" LEM. Both V1 & V2 are H&K's new DAO offering (they call LEM.) V3 is the DA/SA. Trying to keep the H&K Variants straight across their different models is a bit confusing. The V1 has performed flawlessly for me so far, even with 115 grain ammo. No light strike problems at all.
    technomonster likes this.

VIP Member
    Get the LEM as the rest of the trigger variations are sub par. Even the LEM is not great, but the best option. The DA/SA has a super long take up and reset. Save a few hundred and get the other superb German Walther PPQ that comes stock with a fantastic trigger. Shoot them side by side...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

At first I was skeptical about the LEM but has quickly become my favorite. The only trigger I like better (1911s don't count) is the action job/SRT on my Sig p226.
    technomonster likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Phaedrus's Avatar
    I would hasten to add that the P30S version with a manual safety is also superb! Nothing wrong with the SA trigger pull. HK only offers the Light LEM on the P30 now, no "regular" versions are leaving the factory anymore so far as I know.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Distinguished Member
    i went with the DA/SA because it`s what im familiar with but a lot of folks like the LEM, every one i know who owns one loves it, and they all seem to agree that although it take a while to get used to they are great once you get used to it.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Links