It Never Ends, Does It?

It Never Ends, Does It?

This is a discussion on It Never Ends, Does It? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A couple weeks ago I dropped in the lgs to see how their 9mm bullet selection was. Well, I wound up buying a Ruger SP ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By gen3
  • 1 Post By miller_man
  • 1 Post By Eagleks
  • 1 Post By multistage

Thread: It Never Ends, Does It?

It Never Ends, Does It?

A couple weeks ago I dropped in the lgs to see how their 9mm bullet selection was. Well, I wound up buying a Ruger SP 101 .357 on time (It's the one in my avatar.) 'Course I had to get bullets for it, in .357 and .38+P. All well and good. Spent the next several days lookin' at holsters on line and decided on the Galco Combat Master belt holster for $75 with shipping, which I ordered. It should be here next week. Fine.

So today I started looking for replacement grip panels for the gun. Wound up ordering a nice pair of walnut panels with the Ruger emblem on them, for $38 with shipping. Great. And I haven't even made the first payment on the gun!

It shoots very sweet, by the way, even tho that first .357 cut my finger on the trigger guard. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten 170 grain Gold Dots starting out....
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member since last week.

Nice gun your going to love it. I use milts summer special 11 I like the forward cant, but its a sweet shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy8 View Post
    Nice gun your going to love it. I use milts summer special 11 I like the forward cant, but its a sweet shooter.
    I do love it. It's easily the "purtiest" handgun I own. I'll probably get an IWB holster for it some time, but for now it's just to pretty to conceal that deep!
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member since last week.

Distinguished Member
    Very nice.

Ya, this whole guns thing . . . it NEVER ends, at least I have absolutely no end in sight. But it sure has been tons of fun so far, and I have some great toys and hobbies from it.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

No, it never ends. At least not for me. I've always got an eye and a dollar on something that goes bang..
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

It's like women with shoes, they think they got it all covered.... until they see the "new" one they just have to have too.
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

No. It never ends.

Would you have it end if you could?

If so, you are on the wrong forum. Expect no sympathy here.
    blitzburgh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    No. It never ends.

Would you have it end if you could?

If so, you are on the wrong forum. Expect no sympathy here.
    But you will find support here. FYI, if you ever ask if you should buy one gun or the other - expect most all answers to be "buy both".
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

My SP101 is one of my favorite guns. Good choice!

And no it never ends but the bank does run dry after awhile! (Ask me how I know)

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    Yip, grips, sights, spring kits, speedloaders, speedloader holders, laser sights not to forget IWB, OWB, shoulder holsters....yip it just never stops!

P.S.

Love my SP101 and have never known of anyone who has owned one of these little jems that didden't just love there SP!
    Last edited by grouse; July 28th, 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: P.S.

It's a sickness, and the only cure is more cowbell.
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home. Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor. RSO. Travelin' Man.

Sponsored Links