Had fun at the range with my new compact M&P 9mm

This is a discussion on Had fun at the range with my new compact M&P 9mm within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was happily able to sneak away from home for a few hours today and hit the range. I just purchased the gun on Saturday, ...

I was happily able to sneak away from home for a few hours today and hit the range. I just purchased the gun on Saturday, so I of course was anxious to shoot it. Was able to shoot about 250 rounds down range and she performed flawlessly. I was very happy with my groupings for the first time shooting this gun. I can't wait to get more comfortable and more range time with it to tighten up,my groupings.

Had full intentions of taking a picture of my last target to post with this, but as luck would have it, it dropped in the range as I was retrieving it. I guess there is always next time...

TM

Congrats:) I have an M&P compact 9mm, myself, and they are every bit as reliable as Glocks. I took mine thru Fighting Pistol; 1,000 rounds in two days, and it ran like a race horse.

They're good guns. I carried mine all summer. Trigger takes a bit of getting used to, but once you have it, they shoot well.

Links