Glock 30s Possible issue

This is a discussion on Glock 30s Possible issue within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Let me start by saying I LOVE MY G30s. I have been strictly a 1911, S&W and Beretta 92/96 guy BUT after about 350rds I ...

Thread: Glock 30s Possible issue

Glock 30s Possible issue

Let me start by saying I LOVE MY G30s. I have been strictly a 1911, S&W and Beretta 92/96 guy BUT after about 350rds I have gotten the hang of this Glock and it has won me over! Nevertheless, I have had 3 FTF all on the last round and all with one magazine it’s on the magazine I keep unloaded. I'm thinking that I may need to load it up with the 10rds and just let it sit to loosen up the springs. I don't believe these FTF is a gun issue BUT I want to know if anyone else has had a problem with new glock magazines or could I be wrong and this actually is a possible gun issue. I recently ordered a holster now I’m worried and wondering if I’m rushing this gun into carry duty

2. Remove Ads

Loosen the magazine by keeping it loaded at max capacity. Carry another firearm until then. Or, use a different magazine (or two, or three, or 10).

Senior Moderator
    Probably a not a gun issue, probably a mag issue.

Mark that mag with a piece of colored tape on the floor plate and use it only at the range...or change out the spring. If you change out the spring," prove it" by shooting it repeatedly.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Glock 30s Possible issue

I had the same issue with one of my mags on my 30S. Last round would FTF. I just kept loading and shooting. After about 100 rounds it settled down and never FTFed again. If just breaking the mag in doesn't work call Glock and get the mag replaced under warranty.

The 30S has become an instant EDC favorite. It one great gun.

Links