133 s&w 9mm shields in stock at kittery trading post 399.99 plus shipping

This is a discussion on 133 s&w 9mm shields in stock at kittery trading post 399.99 plus shipping within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; HEY ALL!! Class3NH (Bob) as you know me. I was just informed that Kittery Trading Post (My best Part Time Job) Hunting Stores Online | ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CLASS3NH

Thread: 133 s&w 9mm shields in stock at kittery trading post 399.99 plus shipping

133 s&w 9mm shields in stock at kittery trading post 399.99 plus shipping

HEY ALL!! Class3NH (Bob) as you know me. I was just informed that Kittery Trading Post (My best Part Time Job) Hunting Stores Online | Online Sporting Goods | Camping Equipment HAS 133 9MM SHIELDS IN STOCK AS I TYPE THIS MESSAGE. I know everybody is looking for them, so this is another posting for the Forum Members to own one. 399.99 plus 35.00 shipping.
    Mods. I know these went like wildfire last time, and I'm just hoping those who didn't get one last time, may get one this time. If you feel this needs to be moved to the appropriate area, please do.
    The store has a no money down 7-day hold, and a 60 day hold layaway with 20% down.
    The toll free is 1-800-USA-GUNS
    Hope
    mook012 likes this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    It's fine where it is CLASS3NH.

General FYI for our members.... Kittery Trading Post - outstanding upstanding honest business stocking tons of good stuff.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated by some of our members I am certain.
    How have you been Bob?
    Hey....Shoot me a PM some time and let me know what is going on with you these days and what you are up to.
    I do miss those great little B.S. sessions.
    Hopefully life is treating you well and all is good with you.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

+1 on Kittery Trading Post being a good outfit to deal with. Very helpful over the phone, great communication, and fast shipping too. I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Hiya QK! HUGE thanks for your input on the Shields.. I remember the gun floor going QRAZY the last time I posted the Shields.. They caught up with me and I got some good ribbing over it. Overall. we sold 295 of the guns thru this Forum.. That tells your something about our members.. AND our Forum as a whole. I've been after Kim Adams Prez of KTP to start to be a supporter of the Forum. Eventually.. they will come around.
    As for me.. Herniated L4 lumbar with nerve damage.. Getting a injection on sept 24th and I'm hoping for the best.
    As of this week, the Store KTP is having their 75th anniversary SEPFEST.This means TONS of goodies in the gun depts.and throughout the store too... Springer. XDS guns are 499.99 this week. There's a recall for the XDS but if you pay in full for one this week, they will honor the price.. THIS WEEK will be the BEST TIME of the year to get squared away with your shooting irons from the Store.
    I hope YOU and your family are well. ...send me a PM and I'll shoot you my mobile number.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Links