Beretta 8040D any input

Beretta 8040D any input

This is a discussion on Beretta 8040D any input within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I acquired a Beretta 8040D at a very low price like new condition. It is a LE turn in. Shows much they use them. The ...

Thread: Beretta 8040D any input

Beretta 8040D any input

I acquired a Beretta 8040D at a very low price like new condition. It is a LE turn in. Shows much they use them.
    The only reason I purchased it was I just do own any 40 caliber and the price was very low.
    Any of you done any trigger work on this model ,added the DC from a model F ect.
    I am listening.

I have never tinkered with one , but I have shot around 500 rnds through my brothers and it is a great gun. It is the precursor to the px pistol series, and is the cougar line of pistols. Reliability wise they are top notch performers and are a blast to shoot. I would expect yours to be smooth, accurate an fun, you got a good weapon there

It is best to let others believe you to be stupid, than to speak and prove them right
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    you can expect an overbuilt tank of a hand gun that will eat anything you feed it
    with 100% reliability

Links