traded for a Beretta Storm

This is a discussion on traded for a Beretta Storm within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did a heads up trade for a Remington 870 for this BNIB PXStorm 40 SC 2 days ago and i took her to the ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By sonnycrocket
  • 1 Post By welder516
  • 1 Post By DjPx4
  • 1 Post By Eric357
  • 1 Post By Haystacker
  • 1 Post By Azchief

Thread: traded for a Beretta Storm

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar

traded for a Beretta Storm

I did a heads up trade for a Remington 870 for this BNIB PXStorm 40 SC 2 days ago
    and i took her to the range and all I can say is WOW....

These things ROCK !!!!!!!!

Reliable,fantastic DA/SAtrigger,lightweight 3 dot sights that are nothing short of perfect and it ate all my reloads like a champ..
    The more I look at it the sexier it becomes

The fit and finish is on par with brands like SIG and HK at a price hundreds less,the machine work is
    fantastic the barrel and slide are thick and strong,lots beefier than half the stuff being sold today and it has some really unique and special features
    I have never seen on a hand gun before,I like the fact that you can turn the saftey on,rack the slide and the hammer stays down ready for DA/SA use
    without having to decock..
    If your looking for something out of the box (which I always am) I highly recommend the
    Berettas MADE IN USA too,what a fantastic shooter,it actually hits what you point at,go figure !

Attachment 78824
    Attached Images
    wmhawth, welder516 and BurgerBoy like this.

2. Remove Ads

That little lip on the bottom of the mag flips down making room for your pinkie to grip.

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBurkhardt View Post
    That little lip on the bottom of the mag flips down making room for your pinkie to grip.
    YES......That is BOSS !
    Innovation , that is so simple too..

VIP Member
    I love my Beretta's , PX4 full size and i have a storm . The full size is too big for me to carry IWB but the storm will be one of my carry firearms along with my Ruger SR9c
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    Gun Safety is Life Safety
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine

I love my px4. Its my 2nd one. Best gun for me, imo. Fit is perfect. Mine have been full size. Are the SC made here? I know the full size are made in Italy. Congrats on your new toy, these things are bulletproof.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    I carry a Beretta PX4 Storm Compact and it goes bang every time you pull the trigger and has a soft recoil. They are excellent pistols.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro - Gave it to my Daughter to carry.
    Carry Pistol. Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro Duotone 13+1.
    Carry Pistol. Bersa Thunder 9 HC Pro Duotone 17+1.
    Politicians should be limited to 2 terms - One in office and one in prison.

Distinguished Member Array Eric357's Avatar
    My wife has the compact in9mm. We both love it.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

My oldest has the px4 storm full size. Loves the pistol and shoots it very well. He has always been a Beretta fan since his days as a Coast Guard boarding officer.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    NRA Life Member, Holster Maker
    www.haysholsters.com

My wife has a full size PX4 Storm in 40S&W which she used to take her CHL class, and love it. Shoots it very well. I've shot it a few times myself, and it is very accurate and fun to shoot. But I'm not going to give up my 1911 for it! She also has a SIG .380, which is easier for her to carry concealed.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I have an Inox full size 9mm PX4 and love it.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Nice firearm. I want a mid sized gun sometime early2014. I'd like an DA/SA was thinking either FNX or the PX4 Storm.

My dad has the same exact gun, I think it's ugly as sin but I like shooting it. I agree, the sights are perfect and the grip feels good, it's also lighter than my p250.

I have a full size in 9mm. love it! I carry it IWB and can hide it under a t-shirt if its just a little big on me. 1,000+ rounds and only a couple failures, all due to weak re-loads not fully cycling. (those same re-loads occasionally didn't fully cycle my buddy's glocks either, powder charge has been adjusted)

My wife shot it for the first time a few weeks ago, her first time shooting any hand gun. Not only did she do awesome on the target, she even said it didn't have any recoil to it. She didn't like how heavy it was though.

Links