HK P30 to carry

HK P30 to carry

This is a discussion on HK P30 to carry within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking at a HK P30 to carry. I'd like to carry it in a front "fanny pack" a friend of mine uses with the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By multistage

Thread: HK P30 to carry

HK P30 to carry

I'm looking at a HK P30 to carry. I'd like to carry it in a front "fanny pack" a friend of mine uses with the FBI. Does anyone do this? When I see him with it it just looks like a sports/camera bag. No visible sign he's carrying.

Also, I found a used (new condition) P30 from 2007. Does anyone know what improvements they've made since?

Kevin

To me, it screams "CONCEALED GUN"..... as a photographer, you cant fit anything useful inside a fannypack, and the style died with the 1980's..... the only companies who market fanny packs are defense companies for the most part. Do yourself a favor and get a good holster. Having a box o' holsters is a right of passage anyway!!!
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I don't carry in a fanny pack but I do carry a P30S. I prefer to carry in a Garrett IWB, although when I walk, hike or camp I carry in a Hill People Gear Kit Bag. Unlike the fanny pack you wear it on your chest.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I carry a P30 in a kydex pancake style holster. In the summer, when it's shorts and T-shirt weather I use a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipac. I'm looking at getting a leather holster next.

Welcome to the forum!

I carry my P30S in an ACE-1 kydex/leather holster from SHTF Gear Ltd; Very comfortable - I agree with Taurahe, a fanny pack screams "I'm carrying a gun."
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I assume that any man wearing a fanny pack or a vest is carrying...just me though.

Pick a company you like and buy an IWB and an OWB from them and play with both styles.

I'd say leather, kydex, and hybrid.
    I have a FoxX Hybrid IWB and a Desantis Pancake OWB and I love them both for different reasons/weather.

Also, buy a dedicated gun belt. Makes a world of a difference.
    I just purchased a Blade-Tech Looper and it's amazing.

Oh, and welcome!

I'm selling a P30 in order to finance an HK45. Milt Sparks will build me a VMII for it, and then I'm set.
    KoB likes this.

Sponsored Links