PX4 owners?

This is a discussion on PX4 owners? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm sure there are tons of threads on here about Beretta PX4s, but I just wanted to give them another excellent review. I've got three ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: PX4 owners?

PX4 owners?

I'm sure there are tons of threads on here about Beretta PX4s, but I just wanted to give them another excellent review.

I've got three of them (9mm and 45 in full size, and 9mm in compact) with tons of rounds down range without and failures. I love them just as much as my Glocks. They feel great in the hand, and are ultra reliable. I'm getting ready to order a subcompact 9mm.

They aren't as popular as other pistols on the market, but they are excellent for the price. I believe I picked up my full size and compact 9mm for under 5 bills each.
    wmhawth, darbo, Eric357 and 4 others like this.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    I got a sub compact 40 a few weeks ago on a trade,my first time with the Beretta brand handgun
    I figured why not give it a try,I was very impressed with the gun at the range
    Under priced and very over built.....Ill put up a PX storm against anything out there today and
    found there fit and finish to be A+

VIP Member
    I own two full size and compact 9mm , i love them both and feel like an extension of my hand
    BurgerBoy and attrapereves like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    I carry a Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm and it's an excellent gun. I have never had any failures of any kind with it.
    Pukindog12 and attrapereves like this.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. CZ 75 P-07 Duty 9mm.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    I carry a Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm and it's an excellent gun. I have never had any failures of any kind with it.
    Beretta has a winner with the Compact. It's essentially the same size as a Glock 19, which, in my opinion is about the best mix of size for a CC piece and range gun.
    BurgerBoy, Eric357 and wmhawth like this.

My only regret with the PX4 is that I didn't get the compact rather than the full sized. It's been a great gun and like yours, has never had any failures.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

My PX4 has been great straight out of the box, never any problems, eats whatever I feed it and never fails to spit out the brass.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilinswordsman View Post
    My only regret with the PX4 is that I didn't get the compact rather than the full sized. It's been a great gun and like yours, has never had any failures.
    I bought the full sized Storm first and just recently picked up the compact model as well. The compact Storm carries concealed as easily as a G19. I've been more than pleased with these 2 Berettas.
    Attached Images
    Eric357 and BurgerBoy like this.

they are great guns. i have a full size in 9mm with probably close to 3,000 round through it. no problems at all, even with super cheap ammo.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Just ordered a 9mm Subcompact. Will post a review when I receive it.
    BurgerBoy and welder516 like this.

The Full size PX4 was the first handgun I purchased for myself. I was actually in the market for a Sig, but, as soon as I picked up the Beretta, I knew it was "the one". I have put uncounted rounds through it in the last year and I have never had one problem. It is my go to gun. It sits on my nightstand at night, usually sits inside my waistband during the day, and is on the table next to me as I am typing. Can you spend more money on a 9mm? HELLS yeah! Can you get a better pistol than the PX4? In my humble opinion, not a chance. This is the one pistol that I will never get rid of. One of the next guns on the buy list is a PX4 chambered in .45ACP.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

My full size .40 is my home gun but I have been known to carry it on occasion also. It was the first gun I purchased when I got back into shooting and I still love it. Adding the low profile decocker made a world of difference also.
    I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

I have a full size PX4 9mm. No complaints or issues with it with a couple thousand rounds through it. Great guns!!!
    Photo_3F58B228-02D2-E471-0383-8AFF3B865254.jpg
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilinswordsman View Post
    I hear ya. I wish I would of got the full size instead of the subcompact. Great pistola, though.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I love my PX4 in 45ACP. It is 100% reliable and very soft shooting. My only complaint is the sharp slide safety. I wish there is an aftermarket safety/decocker for it.
    Rhcmlc likes this.
    Laus Deo

Those who are willing to trade freedom for security will have neither.
    You alone are responsible for your defense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links