HK45 en route

HK45 en route

This is a discussion on HK45 en route within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I expect great things from this gun. Only drawback is the V1 trigger, but I can change it to a V7 if I can't stand ...

Thread: HK45 en route

HK45 en route

I expect great things from this gun. Only drawback is the V1 trigger, but I can change it to a V7 if I can't stand it. HK dependability, 45 ACP, 10+1, outstanding accuracy. I like this idea. With a Sparks VM, it will most likely be my new carry gun.

Oh yeah, and I heard the mags are dirt cheap, too.

OK, maybe not. I don't care, I'm looking forward to this one. Deliberated a bit between it and an M&P 45. Both have good ergos, both have 10+1 capacity, both have outstanding reputations, but even though the HK is a grand and the Smith is half that, I want the HK. Be a week or so until it gets here. A very long week or so.

Congratulations on a really nice carry gun. My 'winter' carry gun is an HK45c and I couldn't be any happier. It rides well in a Raven Phantom set up for IWB carry. I have a few of the 8 rounders set up with flat baseplates - I find it easier to carry spares with flat baseplates but your mileage may vary of course.

Links