Springfeild XD 45 Tactical

This is a discussion on Springfeild XD 45 Tactical within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well spied one at the LGS ..used as new trade in....I owned one a few years back...and I enjoyed it..It was the first Croatian pistol ...

Thread: Springfeild XD 45 Tactical

Springfeild XD 45 Tactical

Well spied one at the LGS ..used as new trade in....I owned one a few years back...and I enjoyed it..It was the first Croatian pistol I have owned since the HS2000 (pre XD version) and was pleased...I just purchased a Glock 21 Gen 4 ..or I'd be all over this XD tactical...

Really didn't catch the price ..the shop was PACKED..and a part time salesman was waiting on me..and I just didn't want to fool with him..

2. Remove Ads

I have the XD .45 in FDE. Love that gun! Smooth firing, accurate, and great capacity.

you'd be amazed how easy this Tactical Compact is to conceal. Shorter grip on the Compact .45 models really helps if you
    intend to carry them. Shoots like a dream. XD triggers are not my favorite, but I'm not a trigger snob, so good to go.

liked the Tactical 5" model so much, I decided to pick up the XD 45 Compact for carry. Still a big gun, but I like the crap out of it and carry it under a jacket OWB. This one is also a great shooter.....and built like a tank. My Kingdom for an XD 10mm!!!!

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Links