Any BP9CC torture tests?

Any BP9CC torture tests?

This is a discussion on Any BP9CC torture tests? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've heard a lot of great stuff about the Bersa BP9CC but what I haven't seen are any recorded torture tests, stories of anyone taking ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By blitzburgh
  • 1 Post By Phaedrus
  • 1 Post By jscottjr
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Any BP9CC torture tests?

Any BP9CC torture tests?

I've heard a lot of great stuff about the Bersa BP9CC but what I haven't seen are any recorded torture tests, stories of anyone taking them through intense training classes, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has seen these types of stories or has first hand knowledge of their long term dependability. I'm seriously considering it for a CCW but would like a little more evidence that they have stood up to intense, prolonged use. TIA!
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

I shot one for a full 20 minutes.......

An imperfect servant of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

Buying American made, keeping Americans working
    ....Whenever I still can

What non-shooter are YOU planning on taking to the range?

Quote Originally Posted by dean1818 View Post
    I shot one for a full 20 minutes.......

That would suffice as a torture test coming from Rollo.
    pgrass101, oneshot and DJC7 like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I owned one and really liked it. I sold it to my sister because she didn't have any suitable CCW gun, just a couple older S&W autos a little too big for her to carry. In the time I had it I put about 1,000 rounds through it with no issues. Wish I could be more helpful but a thousand rounds isn't really a torture test (unless they're all in one day!). Mine ran well and was accurate, although it shot low for me with 115gr ball.

Ultimately I replaced it with a Beretta Nano. That one's been perfect with a couple thousand rounds of everything I can find, 115 to 147gr.
    DJC7 likes this.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I have close to 2000 rounds through mine. Haven't had any issues. Have done all the typical malfunction type training with it. I have my dad or wife put a 'dummy' round or two in my ammo box every time we go to the range. Also practice speed reloading dropping the mag every two shots and inserting another and so on and so on until both mags are empty. Not really a torture test, but I haven't had any issues with any 'real life' drills i have done.
    DJC7 likes this.

I too looked at the BP9CC as a carry piece, but opted for the shield simply because I had wanted one for so long. The BP9CC is right in line with the shield in almost everyway, and I still want one in the future. Everything I have read about it says it it a great little gun. If you want one, I wouldnt hesitate to buy it.
    DJC7 likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    That would suffice as a torture test coming from Rollo.
    That would exceed a torture test for Rollo!

blitzburgh likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Good info! Thanks guys.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Sponsored Links