Did anyone here get lucky

This is a discussion on Did anyone here get lucky within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; enough to score one of the new LC9 trigger bars from Galloway Precision for their gun before they ran out? I was waiting on them ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoveman

Thread: Did anyone here get lucky

Did anyone here get lucky

enough to score one of the new LC9 trigger bars from Galloway Precision for their gun before they ran out?

I was waiting on them to start shipping them again and a few days before I ordered the stainless guide rod for my LC9 because a few reports I had seen about the plastic one breaking. It's cheep enough insurance to just go ahead and replace the most likely part to fail, especially since a few have done so.

I got my new rod and when it came in was a couple of days after the trigger bar new ship date, so that reminded me to go order the 35% reduction trigger bar. Guess what? They were out already! I was a little po'ed. Now they show no idea when the next batch will be ready. What a crock.
    NRA Life Member
    Ruger SP101 in .357, Glock 22,
    S&W 637-2 .38spl, Bersa Thunder .380,
    NAA .22Mag, Winchester Defender 12g 3" mag.
    Mosin Nagant 7.62x54r, Sears .22LR bolt action.

2. Remove Ads

I think "lucky" is the right word. I logged on in the wee hours of the 24th, and they were gone already. I think that batch must've gone faster than the .22 ammo that Gander Mountain advertised for $2/box last weekend. I'm not really obsessed with improving the trigger on my LC9; it's just something I sort of wanted to do. So I'll go another route, or wait, or not do anything.

VIP Member
    Not yet, but it is only 11:45....
    40Cal365 likes this.

They must have got a new batch ready because I was able to order one last night. The only problem was that on my reciept it showed a 322 serial number prefix for the one I ordered and my gun is the 321 prefix.

I used their contact link and emailed them at once with the order number asking that they change order number so an so to fit the 321 serial number gun. I hope they do or I'll have a trigger bar that won't work.
    NRA Life Member
    Ruger SP101 in .357, Glock 22,
    S&W 637-2 .38spl, Bersa Thunder .380,
    NAA .22Mag, Winchester Defender 12g 3" mag.
    Mosin Nagant 7.62x54r, Sears .22LR bolt action.

Links