Anyone pocket carry the Bersa Thunder 380 CC

This is a discussion on Anyone pocket carry the Bersa Thunder 380 CC within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone pocket carry the Bersa Thunder 380 CC? If so what holster do you use? If it is a something like a Remora, Desantis ...

Thread: Anyone pocket carry the Bersa Thunder 380 CC

Does anyone pocket carry the Bersa Thunder 380 CC? If so what holster do you use? If it is a something like a Remora, Desantis or Uncle Mikes do you know what size or model number?

Also I know that the overall length of the CC is a 1/2 " shorter than the regular Bersa Thunder, how interchangeable are the holsters?

I do not, but isn't the gun about the same size as a Ruger LC9? Might start there.

Distinguished Member
    I carry the Bersa thunder 380. It is a bit larger than the cc version. I use a shoulder holster from gunner security. Kind of looks like strange underwear, but it works. There are several versions of the same thing from different manufactures, but they are all about the same. Can't help with pocket carry, I can't stand it. good luck
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement
    NRA Member

I used to pocket carry a Bersa 380cc but I replaced it with an LCP. It wasn't bad but the LCP is much more pocketable.
    I still have the Bersa and sometimes carry it owb in a generic belt slide holster.

I know some people that do pocket carry the Bersa. I could ... if I wanted to, it's a bit smaller than one I do stick in my pocket with a pocket holster at times. Depends mostly on your size and the size of your pants pockets.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I pocket carry a Bodyguard .380 in a custom kydex holster from Rogers Custom Kydex Holsters. I love the thing cause when you pull out the gun the holster stays in the pocket. Also when wearing slacks no one would know cause its smooth instead of printing like usual.
    check them out.

Sponsored Links