Time to change

This is a discussion on Time to change within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been carrying Two Revolvers for sme time now. I have been thinking about my Glock 26. So, I got the old Girl out ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Time to change

Time to change

I have been carrying Two Revolvers for sme time now. I have been thinking about my Glock 26. So, I got the old Girl out off the safe and decided to carry it again. I haven't forgoten my LCR357, it's going to stay in my pocket for back up.

2. Remove Ads

Infidel!

^^^LOL!!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Equality does not exist in the real world - it is a fiction to help the self esteem of those people who consistently fail to succeed.
    Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Just make sure you have run the Glock through its 5,000 round break in period before you trust it as a carry weapon!!!!!
    gatorbait51 and msgt/ret like this.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Well NOW, you're starting to make some sense.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Glock 26 with 12 round factory mags is my EDC. 13 rounds of Remington Golden Saber 124gr 9mm +P should get me through the day.

gatorbait51 and bigpapa like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Glock 26 with 12 round factory mags is my EDC. 13 rounds of Remington Golden Saber 124gr 9mm +P should get me through the day.

I guess you could throw it at someone
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    I guess you could throw it at someone
    I fail to see the logic or the humor here. Its Monday - help me out.
    welder516 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Zonker , Just playing Glocks are a great gun ...............And soon it will be Tuesday so hang in there .
    zonker1986 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Zonker , Just playing Glocks are a great gun ...............And soon it will be Tuesday so hang in there .
    10-4. I have had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at me today at the office, so am a bit numb. I was thinking it was just a "Glock Hater" thing, but
    was not sure. Thanks for the clarification.
    welder516 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
    I have been carrying Two Revolvers for sme time now. I have been thinking about my Glock 26. So, I got the old Girl out off the safe and decided to carry it again. I haven't forgoten my LCR357, it's going to stay in my pocket for back up.
    Not throwing a grenade here, I'm sincerely curious. Unless you're an under cover LEO or live in Fallujah, why do you feel the need to carry two guns? Before you go there, I know the old SEAL motto, "Two is one, one is none." But none of us are active duty SEALS here, (are we?). Two guns to get ham & eggs at the local diner? Don't know about you guys, I've never had to pull my piece and hope I never do. Should that day ever come, one better be enough, because that's all I carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    Not throwing a grenade here, I'm sincerely curious. Unless you're an under cover LEO or live in Fallujah, why do you feel the need to carry two guns? Before you go there, I know the old SEAL motto, "Two is one, one is none." But none of us are active duty SEALS here, (are we?). Two guns to get ham & eggs at the local diner? Don't know about you guys, I've never had to pull my piece and hope I never do. Should that day ever come, one better be enough, because that's all I carry.
    Why not? A back up or since my wife hardly carries, I could give her one. If I got shot in the Right hand my back up is on the Left. Gun malfunction. And last but not least, I like carrying Guns.
    zonker1986 and gun_bushido like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    Can you make you're font a little bigger ?? As long as it is legal why don't we let the person who carries to make a decision that works for them . I carry one gun but others may like something else .
    Jetfuelrm likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    1775 Thomas Paine

Great minds think alike. Yesterday it was my G30 plus my LCR.
    zonker1986 likes this.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

Distinguished Member
    Why carry two guns?
    because I can!
    45ACP4ever likes this.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links