Has anyone fired the new CZ P-09

This is a discussion on Has anyone fired the new CZ P-09 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did get to handle the new CZ P-09 in January when I was in Texas.....I was very impressed, it balenced well, 19+1 capacity, nice ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By high pockets

Thread: Has anyone fired the new CZ P-09

Has anyone fired the new CZ P-09

I did get to handle the new CZ P-09 in January when I was in Texas.....I was very impressed, it balenced well, 19+1 capacity, nice full sized combat pistol...unfortunatey, I didn't get a chance to shoot it, just wondering if anyone has gotten any trigger time behind it yet......

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Haven't had a chance to play with the P-09, but do have it's little brother (P-07) and love it. Best stock CZ trigger I've seen. It's my EDC gun now.
    Kennydale likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Haven't had a chance to play with the P-09, but do have it's little brother (P-07) and love it. Best stock CZ trigger I've seen. It's my EDC gun now.
    I carried a P-07 for a little while. I liked the gun, but my trigger left a little bit to be desired. It was "very accurate" though. When I had the p-09 in my hand, I didn't want to let it go. To me, it was the most impressive new combat style handgun I've seen in a few years. I see & handle lots of guns, but this one has made me drool all over myself. Thanks for the reply.

VIP Member
    They way I look at CZ's is this, just get on a waiting list and get it. They are rarely found on the shelves of the average LGS but they are generally worth every penny and then some.

If for whatever reason you don't like the particular gun, there will always be some one out there who will gladly take it off your hands.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    They way I look at CZ's is this, just get on a waiting list and get it. They are rarely found on the shelves of the average LGS but they are generally worth every penny and then some.

If for whatever reason you don't like the particular gun, there will always be some one out there who will gladly take it off your hands.
    Very true about CZs. As far as the trigger, they only get better over time. The only reason to have a bad trigger in a CZ is that you haven't shot it enough.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Links