Help with XDM 9mm Engraving!

This is a discussion on Help with XDM 9mm Engraving! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While looking over a few " previously owned " handguns, I came across a Springfield XDM in 9mm with something engraved on the top of ...

Thread: Help with XDM 9mm Engraving!

While looking over a few " previously owned " handguns, I came across a Springfield XDM in 9mm with something engraved on the top of the slide I've never seen before. Here is what I saw: 3-4 concentric circles;on the top of the outside circle was the word "Handgun" and on the bottom of this circle it said " Of The Year." On the next inside circle were the words " Golden Bullseye Award", and on the bottom of said circle, " 2009." And in the center of the logo were the block letters, "NRA." So,obviously, this model was given an award and it is engraved on the slide. Any info. on this would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

It was given the NRA's Golden Bullseye Award. American Rifleman honored the XD-S 9mm as Handgun of the Year. From my understanding, nothing is different about the gun besides the stamp.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Sponsored Links