Defensive Carry banner

Cz pcr!!!!

14K views 62 replies 34 participants last post by  1911er 
#1 ·
Just ordered myself a Christmas present from buds guns, CZ PCR!!!!! That's it nothing else to say just that I must have been a very very good boy this last year.

#2 ·
You're going to love it. Reliable, accurate, easy to use, simple to maintain. Be sure to do a write-up after your first hard range session, as I'm sure folks would love the impressions and all the photos.

Congrats! :congrats:

#15 ·
I still run stock sights, but they are the weak point of the gun. No big deal since sights are a typical upgrade/personalization.

Everyone wants a better trigger. The safety models are easy to DIY. Decocker models need a finer touch, patience, and just a little experience.

#33 ·
#27 ·
I had heard this over, and over from CZ fans. At the time my 'go to gun' was a Glock 19. I bought a CZ P-01 and 1000 rounds of the cheapest, dirtiest crap ammo, WWB, I could find. Game plan was to shoot till there was a failure. I did NOT clean it, just took it to the range and started shooting. The first 14 rounds were a tighter group than ANY I had shot through the Glock in 20 years. Over a 3 week period i went through about 800 rounds with NO FAILURES. It was so dirty from shooting WWB that I couldn't take it any more. I field stripped it for the first time and cleaning with Gun Scrubber, it looked like river mud rolling off. Sold the Glock and bought a second CZ.
Try that with a Glock, XD, or M&P and see how many rounds you can mange it without even the first cleaning.:35::35::35:

#29 ·
Not much I can add to the CZ praise-fest except that over the past 4 1/2 yrs I've had 28 handguns in a search for my perfect carry piece and my PCR D and alloy Rami 9 have proven to be the best all 'round. My preferences are in this order: CZ, S'field, Kahr, S&W MP. I could go on, but I'd just be repeating what everyone else said.
@camsdaddy......my departed P07 Duty was comparable to the Glock 19. I preferred the 19 in that case.

#30 ·
Ugh why hasn't buds shipped it yet!!!!! Don't people work weekends anymore??? I was up at 3 a.m. yesterday, Saturday, and today as well and clocked in by 4 a.m. WTH!! Come on ship already!!!!

#32 ·
Had a P01 for about a year, best ergo handgun I have experienced, shoots better than I can, runs like a machine. Too bad trigger reach is too far for me (SA is fine but too far reaching if DA or half cocked).

Aways wanted a PCR but since it has the same grip and trigger as in P01, so guess it is not for me, too.

#34 ·
Well the wife says that if I don't stop complaining about buds not having shipped my CZ she is going to stop pretending she doesn't know about all the gun stuff I buy without telling her. :blink: I'm going to shut up now.

#37 · (Edited)
Look on the bright side. If you purchase the "right" CZ, one can look much the same as another. Sort of like the shoes in the closet. So, in response to the invariable question about the new (additional) CZ you purchase in future, you can "honestly" respond "No, honey, that's the one you shot awhile back ... remember?" :tongue:

Time to be thinkin' about that second CZ, once you get this one properly exercised at the range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.