Defensive Carry banner

New Purchase

4K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  pistola 
#1 ·
I've been in beautiful North Cuba....better known as the City of Miami....for the past few days due to work demands. Out of the constant back-and-forth trips to Miami was this new acquisition:

....for the uninitiated, it's a Colt Agent .38 Special....and here's another "beauty shot" of my new gal:

....ain't she pretty?

I purchased her for all of $275 from a coworker. It came with the original box (with styrofoam inserts) in somewhat tattered shape, the original bore brush, instruction manual (dated 1981), and a booklet titled "the Colt Companion."

She hasn't been fired much by my coworker who was once a NJ police officer and then a Deputy U.S. Marshal prior to joining my agency....but she's certainly getting fired a bit by me!

When I do I promise to post a range report.

Out.

See less See more
#4 ·
She looks like a real handful

#8 ·
Makes the travelling worth it, doesn't it?! Very nice wheelie and nic pics too, that's the first time I've seen an Agent that's shown perspective to the size - it's a bit larger than I would've thought.

How about I PM you my mailing address later so you can send it to me for Christmas? :biggrin:
Jack

#10 ·
Nice Addition...

and you're already ahead in the 'value' department...

:hand10:

ret:comeandgetsome:

#11 ·
Nothing looks better than a Colt revolver! :yup:

OMO, YMMV! :image035:

Congratulations on a fine acquisition!

#13 ·
Nice Find!!!!! :danceban: :danceban:
I LOVE IT when I see our fellow Forumites get a great deal on a gun buy!! :hand10: That's a REALLY NICE gun ya got there!! :yup: They sell at the store for around 450.00 with the box and papers! :yup:
I'm sure it's a keeper and hope you'll find to keep it as original as possible, as they shoot well right out of the box, as you'rs appears to be...
we'll be looking for a range report from you in the near future.. Try some Fed Premium 125 gr JHP from it when you touch off some rounds.. great for carry purposes in the slightly older guns ... not too much pressure, as they fall within pressure specs for the Classics, as yours is..:yup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.