Yes David, there is a Santa

This is a discussion on Yes David, there is a Santa within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tis the day after Christmas and Santa finally came. Mailman rang the doorbell cause the package won't fit the mailbox. It's my holster from Nate ...

Thread: Yes David, there is a Santa

Senior Member Array mech1369dlw's Avatar

Tis the day after Christmas and Santa finally came. Mailman rang the doorbell cause the package won't fit the mailbox. It's my holster from Nate (UBG). Never owned a real holster before. I think this one is a keeper. Pistol fits like it was made for it (guess that is why they call it custom made, huh). Looks good and feels great up against my roll. Son and I went to the pawn shop to check on some tools for his job. A young guy was there trying to sell a like new Rossi 461. Of course, the pawn shop guy gonna try to bend the kid over the sink. We took the gun and some rounds he had to an area where local shooters go. Gun worked fine. He had bought it 3 weeks ago at the topeka gun show but couldn't handle the recoil. I ended up paying him half of what he paid for it new. Yeah, I know, Rossi. This thing gonna make an excellent table piece for my daughter when the husband goes back to Iraq. Guess there is a Santa.
    Last edited by mech1369dlw; February 9th, 2007 at 08:25 PM.
    A person is justified in the use of deadly force, if such person reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or a third person.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Congratulations, both the Rossi and the holster look like keepers. Now you need another holster just in case. Funny how that works, isn't it?

nothing wrong with a rossi wheelgun. take it to the range shoot it and it will make a great gun.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

VIP Member
    Excellent holster, and the Rossi looks fine, too. Congratulations, and Happy New Year!

Administrator
    UBG ~ His holsters are Super Nice. Congrats...it obviously fits your firearm perfectly.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sponsored Links