So it's now 2014, are there any slim LCR grips?

This is a discussion on So it's now 2014, are there any slim LCR grips? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Basically the only thing holding me back from purchasing an LCR is the rather large grips that come with this little revolver from the factory. ...

Thread: So it's now 2014, are there any slim LCR grips?

So it's now 2014, are there any slim LCR grips?

Basically the only thing holding me back from purchasing an LCR is the rather large grips that come with this little revolver from the factory. I love the trigger and the weight is spot on.

The glaring problem here is that I intend to pocket carry it, which doesn't seem to lend itself to large tacky grips.

The only options that I'm aware of to alleviate this problem are:

1. CTC Laser Grips (Thinnest? But $200+)
    2. Hogue Boot Grip
    3. Secret Service Grip

Are there any others I'm missing? None of those really seem to fit the bill. Has anyone successfully fabricated their own out of wood or metal?

Looking at the design of where the grip interfaces with the firearm, the profile could be much smaller.

2. Remove Ads

I have the Eagle secret service grips. They're a bit smaller, look awesome, and aren't sticky. I pocket carry in a Remora and the Eagles make it easier.

Any other help here? Even the $90 for the eagle grips seems too steep, personally.

There's nothing smaller & more reliable that draws easily from a pocket than a small revolver...

Links